To collect Clinical Analysis, Water and Food samples with Quality and Accuracy.
To perform analysis with quality and accuracy and achieve a professional performance within the highest standards of laboratory practice, in accordance with the applicable legal requirements and recognized by the scientific community.
To promote the continuous improvement of the Management System, process and organization. To maintain customer loyalty and increase the number of clients.
3. Internal Values
Our highest priority is and always will be the total satisfaction of our clients. To preserve the good name and image of the AQUALAB Laboratory.
- Work ethic
- Respect for commitments
- Employee valorisation
- Take responsibility for the Quality
- Provide clients with a service to be proud of, thereby contributing to our success;
- Provide appropriate resources and support;
- Motivate and engage all employees to continuously improve, through familiarization with all the Quality Policy documentation;
- Reach levels of Humanization and Quality that make the Aqualab a point of reference in the field of Clinical and Water and Food Analysis, while maintaining the highest standards of laboratory practice.
6. AQUALAB adopts a Management System based on the requirements of:
- NP EN ISO 9001
- NP EN ISO/IEC 17025 EN
- Standards for Clinical Laboratories
- Manual of Good Laboratory Practices
- NP EN ISO 15189
- AQUALAB vouches for the Quality of professional practices as well as of sampling and testing.
Click the symbol for the corresponding certificate to view, print or download it.